Share This Forum!  

Go Back   Christian Parents Forum > Life At Home > Quality Time

Notices

Old 12-24-2016, 06:43 PM
CPF Senior Member

Default Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Here in England its 10.30pm on Christmas Eve, so its time for me to wish every one on CPF a very Merry and Peaceful Christmas, to you and all your families.

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9, v6.

Happy Christmas, everyone!
Old 12-25-2016, 10:39 PM
Staff

Talking

Happy Christmas, Brian & Rita!

Merry Christmas, CPF Friends!

We celebrated yesterday (on Christmas Eve) so we could spend Sunday as we always do, in the Lord's house. It was one of the best Christmases yet. We really had a nice time together as a family.
Old 12-26-2016, 07:36 AM
Hospitality Team

I was out of town for a few days so I didn't have computer access. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-26-2016, 08:40 AM
CPF Senior Member

"We celebrated yesterday (on Christmas Eve) so we could spend Sunday as we always do, in the Lord's house. It was one of the best Christmases yet. We really had a nice time together as a family."[/QUOTE]

We always have a Christmas morning service in our church, so this year as Christmas fell on a Sunday, we met as usual for a special "Christmas Day" worship service. We had a good-sized congregation (by our standards), and the service included a YouTube clip of a choir singing "Unto us a child is born" from Handel's Messiah.

At the end of the service, we had tea/coffee and mince pies, and then off home to our families. A lovely day of worship and celebration.