Share This Forum!  

Go Back   Christian Parents Forum > Christian Growth > Growing as a Christian

Notices

Old 10-09-2016, 12:40 PM
CPF Senior Member

Default Faith Experiences

I've just finished reading a book of other people's faith stories (http://www.christianparentsforum.com...030#post127030), which has led me to to think about the various ways in which God speaks to us, or prompts us to do things from time to time. One story in the book tells of how a lady had a dream two nights running, in which God spoke to her about starting a new youth project. In the dreams she saw a place which was completely unfamiliar to her, where she should start the work. A few days later, and on holiday (vacation), she found herself in the unfamiliar road she had seen in the dreams, together with the specific property in which she was to open the youth project.

Has God ever spoken or revealed something to you by "supernatural" means, that is outside the normal means of communication - by a dream, or vision, or some way that lies outside your normal day-to-day experiences?